Adv Port Report - Capitalization of Commissions

CDB-Man cdbman.online at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 23:18:28 EST 2016

Hi Mike,

Yeah I agree; this was definitely a "MacGuyver" fix, plugging anything
marked as fee through the expense handling logic.  Definitely, a more
complete fix would be configurable through a report option flag like you
said.  That's beyond the scope of my brother's capability, and definitely
beyond mine, so I'll pass on trying to make that work.

In the interim, I'll use this quickfix I found, as it does most of what I
want.

Thanks for your thoughts Mike!
CDB

*CDB-Man*