Plot Problems

lj lj308 at pobox.com
Mon Jan 11 21:58:02 EST 2016

Louis C. Kouvaris wrote:
> Thank you lj for your response. I do not get any temporary files created
> in /tmp and I am using webkitgtk-1.11.92.

I think that is it, then. The absence of temp files means GnuCash is
error. While your Webkitgtk-1.11.92 is old, from what I can tell it does
have the newer function (webkit_web_view_load_uri) to make GnuCash work
around the issue, but apparently this is not working. Can you upgrade to a
newer webkitgtk? I'm using 2.4.9 which I picked because smarter people than
me at slackbuilds.org are using it for their GnuCash. Be aware I needed
"--enable-webkit2=no" to build it (again, thanks to slackbuilds.org),
and also it took almost 4 hours to build it.