gnucash-user Digest, Vol 154, Issue 30

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Jan 12 16:49:23 EST 2016

> On Jan 12, 2016, at 1:11 PM, John Donnee <jdonnee at ec.rr.com> wrote:
>
> I am currently running 2.6.2 and I just got the email about the upgrade.
>
> 2.6.2 is working well for me. Is there any reason that I should do the upgrade at this time or should I wait until there are more comments regarding how it is running.

When replying to a digest please remember to change the subject to match the digested message to which you're replying and to trim the quote appropriately.

Aside from the matter that a lot of bugs have been fixed between 2.6.2 and 2.6.11, if you're satisfied with what you've got there's no reason to upgrade. If at some point you encounter a problem, do upgrade to the latest before asking for help or filing a bug.

Regards,
John Ralls