Plot Problems

lj lj308 at pobox.com
Wed Jan 13 22:10:47 EST 2016

 > Alas, lj, I downloaded and built webkitgtk 2.4.9 with ../configure
 > --prefix=/usr/local --with-gtk=2.0 --disable-webkit2. And still no
 > plots, no temporary files and the same debug error messages. Any other
 > suggestions? Thanks.

[Please send replies to the mailing list, not only to a participant]

When you configure gnucash, do you see messages like this:
    checking for webkit-1.0 >= "1.2"... yes
    checking WEBKIT_CFLAGS... <omitted>
    checking WEBKIT_LIBS... <omitted>
    checking for webkit_web_view_load_uri... yes
    checking for webkit_web_frame_print_full... yes

The line before the last, webkit_web_view_load_uri... yes, this is the one
that I thought indicates the problem work-around is in effect. But if you
have 'yes' there, and are not seeing report files left over in your temp
directory (which is actually the first of $TMPDIR, $TMP, $TEMP, or /tmp
that is found), then it looks like I was on the wrong path.