Install upgrade from 2.6.1 to any other verison fails

Neal nlithwick at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 15 01:37:49 EST 2016

Well Pedro, this process did not work for me. I got the following
messages on the failed install

gnucash: Depends: gnucash-common (= 1:2.6.11-1~getdeb2~wily) but
1:2.6.11-1~getdeb2~wily is to be installed
          Depends: libaqbanking35 (>= 5.3.1beta) but it is not going to
be installed
          Depends: libktoblzcheck1v5 but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: libofx6 but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: libaqbanking35-plugins but it is not going to be
installed

I expect, I will need to install libaqbanking35, libktoblzcheck1v5,
libofx6 and libaqbanking35-plugins manually to get this to work.

We will see if I can get this working but it is really messy.

Neal