Install upgrade from 2.6.1 to any other verison fails

anonymous anonymous oneeastscott at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 17:23:01 EST 2016

Tommy T., I just sent an email after registering at the gnucash website.
I'm not should what nabble is, but If you let me know the better form of
communication, I can post there.  I obviously would like the most eyes on
the my topic.

Thank you for letting me know.  I did not know if my email had to be
approved, or if it was lost, I don't normally forums like this.