Setup JP Morgan Chase Bank Online Banking

Matt Kowske jmk at cmail.nu
Sun Jan 17 14:46:35 EST 2016

Have you read through this?

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Setting_up_OFXDirectConnect_in_GnuCash_2

Sometimes it is just a matter of supplying your online id/password,
matching it to an account and voila it works. Sometimes you have to do
some tweaks to get it working (e.g. Chase as a recent example). You can
read in the link how Chase accounts need to be setup, but I don't know
if the same applies to JP Morgan Chase. You'll have to try and see.

Also, I've never gotten Fidelity downloads to work so I've just done
them manually.