Fwd: Problems posting invoices

Brian Hussey hnhconnections at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 11:31:34 EST 2016

Sorry - used the wrong e-mail account
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Hussey <brianjhussey at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 11:27 AM
Subject: Fwd: Problems posting invoices
To: hnhconnections at gmail.com

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *Brian Hussey <brianjhussey at gmail.com>
*Subject: **Problems posting invoices*
*Date: *January 21, 2016 at 11:03:03 AM EST
*To: *gnucash-user at gnucash.org

I am a new user and cannot seem to find reference anywhere to issues with
posting invoices.  I have downloaded the latest version of Gnucash (2.6.11)
on a late 2014 mac mini running the most uptodate OSx.

After I create an invoice, I save it, can view it through the Print
dialogue and then try to post it.  Once I hit Post, the window locks up and
stays locked.  The Posting window that is supposed to pop up does not. I
can open new windows from the top tool bar but they lock up too. I noticed
that the Search window was open and it also locked.  Cannot close it, do a
new search - anything.  Only way out is to Force Quit the app.

I would welcome any info.

Thanks

Brian