Child Transactions in Parent Register

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Thu Jan 21 13:00:51 EST 2016

Hi Michael,
  Thanks for the idea. I agree that this would be a way to do it, but Derek already pointed me to exactly what I needed. I just want to see all the child transactions in one place when I compare to the bank's online interface. (I don't bother "reconciling" against the statement because I'm signed in on the website at least a few times a week.) The rest of the time, I just want to see the general and costume funds as completely separate. This system works for me.

Best,
John