gnucash

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 17:08:14 EST 2016

You send items to the list simply be addressing the email to
gnucash-users at gnucash.org. So if you are replying to an email that was
already sent to the list, this happens automatically by using reply-all
instead of just reply.

When people respond to your email, if they send it to you directly, you
will see it. You just need to make sure your response includes the list so
the entire conversation is on the list.

If they respond to your email just to the list, instead of to you and the
list, you won't see the response unless you are subscribed to the list. You
do that by going to www.gnucash.org, then under support, clicking on
'mailing lists'. This takes you to the wiki page that tells you all about
the lists. Read that page. Under 'Support' click on 'gnucash-user' for your
language. This takes you to the page where you actually subscribe, which is
pretty self-explanatory. If you don't select 'digest' when you sign-up, you
will receive every email sent to the list individually, which many find
bothersome. If you select 'digest' you will receive periodic 'batches' of
emails which you can peruse at your own convenience but you will have to
look into the digest to find responses to your queries that weren't sent
directly back to you. Also, if you respond to a digest, you need to change
the subject on your response and 'trim' the extraneous text.

If you later want to change your subscription options, or unsubscribe, you