GruCash

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 12:45:57 EST 2016

Ruth,

Click on the GnuCash icon in the start menu or search for GnuCash in the
search box in the start menu and open the program.

Then you should be able to select File > Recent > and find your file listed
there.

I am not sure which version of Windows you are using, but it is probably
not 8.1 or 10 if you are still using GnuCash release 2.2.9.

I also suggest having a friend or relative help you.  Your local library
may also be a resource.

David C