Rearranging the order of entries

Benjamin Soffer (SLF) bsoffer at soffer-law.com
Tue Jan 26 13:36:10 EST 2016

Thanks, Maf, but I don't see an option for selecting a secondary sort.  The secondary sort appears to be built in -- it is the chronological order in which the items were entered.  I wish there was a way to override that by selecting an entry and moving it up or down (at least within the primary sort criterion).  Perhaps this capability will be implemented in the future.

Ben Soffer