How to show the net of two accounts?

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Wed Jan 27 02:25:04 EST 2016

On Tue 26 January 16 20:17:19 Luke Rogers wrote:
> Yeah, that sort of works. I can hover the mouse over the net worth bar and
> get the sum of the two accounts. Thanks!
>
> I don't know why I can't find the simple report that I found last year,
> just giving the three numbers.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Luke

Hi Luke.

Try this:

Transaction Report.  Set Date range to be from the beginning of GC time until
today, and report on the 2 accounts you are interested in.

In the Display Tab, turn off everything except "Totals" and set Sign Reverses
to None

Sorting Tab wants primary subtotal on and the key is account name.  Secondary
Key is None

HTH,
Maf.