Importing my Customer/Vendor Address into GnuCash

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 13:58:06 EST 2016

Please do not send questions to individuals unless asked to do so. Go to
gnucash.org and sign up for the gnucash-users list there.

I have copied this response to that list and perhaps someone who knows
about your question will elect to answer (all are volunteers). I am
personally not familiar with that area and cannot offer help. Keep all
communication on the list by making sure gnucash-user at gnucash.org is
addressed on all emails.

Alex