I Cannot Select Postgres as a Data Format on the Save As screen

LightBe contactus at lightbe.com
Fri Jan 29 18:52:28 EST 2016

I just installed the Mac Intel Version of GnuCash 2.6.11. I went through the guide PDF file. When I clicked the dropdown to save my database the only options I saw were XML and SQLite3. According to the documentation I should be able to select MySQL and Postgres. I did not find anything in the documentation that stated that I had to install other software to allow the other databases to be selected. The only other software in the disk image had to do with financial data.

What needs to be done so I can store my financial data in a postgres database?

Sincerely,

LightBe Corp
contactus at lightbe.com
http://lightbe.com