Price Editor

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 08:49:38 EST 2016

Dennis,

That change was discussed at length on the user maillist before the
decision was made to implement it.
One of the reasons was to avoid having multiple 'last' prices in the data
with no way to determine which one really was 'last'.
I think that it was intended, however, if a newer 'last' price was found by
the FinanceQuote module that would replace a previous quote from the module
rather than be discarded.  If that is not what is happening, let us know.

David C