Report Problem

Dorel Ciornei dorelciornei at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 12:17:49 EST 2016

Hi Joe,
To get the report that shows the total of each account for a period of time (as in last year) I use the Reports / Income and Expense /  Profit & Loss.Once the report is generated you can use the Options to limit the time frame to the dates that you want (you actually have the option to select Beginning of Last Year and End of Last Year.Then you can change the name of the report as well.
I hope this helps you.Dorel