Where are the styles for reports set?

Jonatan Wentzel jonatan.wentzel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 00:36:05 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm a newbie at GnuCash that is trying to modify the reports to fit my
business and how reports usually look in my country. I've come quite far,
but when it comes to styling my report I feel lost. I can't seem to find
any resources about hos the stylesheets for the reports work. I'm using one
of the default stylesheets (stylesheet-footer.scm), and I've managed to add
new classes. But where do I actually specify the css for that particular
class? I can't even seem to find where figures like the subtotal is defined
as bold.

If anyone can help me understand this, I would be so happy! It could be
either by explaining how it works, or by pointing me at some kind of
documentation, or even just to inform me where the styles for the
transaction report with the footer stylesheet is set.

Thank you all,
Jonatan