GC 2.6.12 QIF Import Comments

redrupj at o2.co.uk redrupj at o2.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 17:58:24 EDT 2016

I think I got that advice from here:-

https://stuff.mit.edu/afs/sipb/project/gnucash/1.6.4/arch/i386_linux24/share/gnome/help/gnucash/C/xacc-qif-import.html

Logically approach sounds correct because as in my case where you are
migrating from Quicken or another product if you do not import
everything in one go the inter account transactions cause problems. In
my case the single bulk import kept choking for some reson so I had no
choice but to do smaller groups and correct afterwards.

John