Tracking Projects

Michael Hass mh at drivedp.com
Thu Jul 14 08:05:53 EDT 2016

I believe there is only one work-around, no direct solution. You have to use the voucher tool and run all the expenses through an “employee”. That can only post to a Payable account so if you’re using a credit card or check for those expenses, you have to post those expenses to a pass-through Payable and then move the balance to whatever account made the disbursement. That makes reconciling a bit hard. A lot of steps.