Tracking Projects

ph hermes phsfca.hermes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 14:23:23 EDT 2016

i do this for client projects: i create an income side account for that
client/ project. then i create an expense account for the same client/
project. then when i need a report i use both of these accounts to create
the look see of the whole project.

      ph

writer ~:~ photographer ~:~ book designer
resident manager
paulahendricks.com