Installation problem

Maurice O'Grady mogrady at me.com
Wed Jul 20 13:38:11 EDT 2016

Thank you, Derek, for you very prompt reply.

I had actually done what you suggest, and while it moved the app to the Applications folder, the attached screenshot shows the result of then trying to open the app.

In fact this happened some months ago when I tried installing an earlier version of Gnucash, but I hadn’t time then to follow up on the problem. (I’ve been using this great software for many years, and was surprised to find any installation problem).

mogrady at me.com