Installation problem

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Jul 20 14:12:59 EDT 2016

Hi,

*I* got it this time, but I suspect it still wont make it through the list...

Anyways, the error says it's damaged and to move it to the trash.  I
suggest you do that:

1) Drag GnuCash.app from your applications folder to the trash
2) Re-download the GnuCash DMG
3) open the DMG
4) drag the GnuCash.app from the DMG to /Applications
5) unmount the DMG
6) double-click /Applications/GnuCash.app

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745