Investment account problems

RD raj_dolas at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 19:51:39 EDT 2016

I am not sure why newlines in the bottom part of the message disappeared!
Retrying with plain text format ...

I switched to gnucash in April after getting fed up with Quicken. I am slowly getting used to the differences between these two applications and have finally gotten all my bank accounts squared away (I think :)The next step was to import my investment accounts from Quicken into gnucash and I need help with following issues:

1. What can I do to show details of all securities belonging to an account. e.g. The account does not show any dividend reinvestment transactions for any securities. The following qif transaction exists in the Comcast 'account' but not in the investment account.
^
D4/28'16
NReinvDiv
YComcast
I61.720648
Q0.494
Cc
U30.49
T30.49
^

2. I have tried several time to configure online setup for TD Ameritrade, but have had no luck. Does anyone have the magic formula?

Thanks in advance.
Rja

I switched to gnucash in April after getting fed up with Quicken. I am slowly getting used to the differences between these two applications and have finally gotten all my bank accounts squared away (I think :)
The next step was to import my investment accounts from Quicken into gnucash and I need help with following issues:
1. What can I do to show details of all securities belonging to an account. e.g. The account does not show any dividend reinvestment transactions of any securities. The following qif transaction exists in the Comcast 'account' but not in the investment account.^D4/28'16NReinvDivYComcastI61.720648Q0.494CcU30.49T30.49^2. I have tried several time for configuring online setup for TD Ameritrade, but have had no luck. Does anyone have the magic formula? Thanks in advance.Rja