On-line price updating?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Jul 23 20:13:23 EDT 2016

> On Jul 23, 2016, at 10:25 AM, Wm <tcnw81 at tarrcity.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Q: perhaps one for the dev list but can anyone think of a reason for keeping the two perl approach? unless
> 1. all the expected stuff is there (i can go for that but the script would probably work)
> 2. some of the expected stuff is there (looking dodgy based on the above)

As I said in my earlier followup, the GnuCash scripts now use CPAN to install modules on both ActivePerl and Strawberry. I still recommend Strawberry and that's what the scripts will install on Windows if they can't find any perl on the path, but either should work without paying Active State's rapacious license fee.

Regards,
John Ralls