Setting up bonds as new accounts

Bart Mathias mathias at hawaii.edu
Sun Jul 24 22:21:41 EDT 2016

I have been setting up my Gnu-Cash app for a week or so. Seems to be
going mostly well, although my only previous experience with this sort
of thing is the Pha$ar program I  have used on my Amiga for 25 or so years.

I have just finished setting up Stocks (my brokerage lists them as
"equities," but I assume I should call them "Stock") and Mutual Funds,
and was starting to do Bonds. But I do not find that type listed in the
"Type" section where I chose Mutual Fund, Stock, Bank, Credit Card,
etc., when setting up my other accounts. Please, what is the proper
procedure for bonds?