Problems with downloading TD Ameritrade transactions.

RD raj_dolas at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 11:35:42 EDT 2016

Has anyone successfully downloaded transactions from TDAmeritrade?

My user setup seems to be fine as I can download the account list -

11:33:51 Sending request...
11:33:51 Using old SSL preparation code.
11:33:51 TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:RSA-AES-256-GCM:AEAD
11:33:54 Waiting for response...
11:33:54 Parsing response...
11:33:54 Parsing response
11:33:54 Status for signon request: Success (Code 0, severity "INFO")
The server successfully processed the request.
11:33:54 Status for account info request: Success (Code 0, severity "INFO")
The server successfully processed the request.
11:33:54 Operation finished, you can now close this window.

but downloading transactions fails consistently -

Connected to "ofxs.ameritrade.com"
Using old SSL preparation code.
TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:RSA-AES-256-GCM:AEAD
Connected.
Sending message...
Message sent.
Waiting for response...