Fwd: Re: Repeated Crash GnuCash

ITXza[GMail] itxtradersza at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 01:59:54 EDT 2016

Dear Colin,

Firstly, thank you for a reply.
It is indeed a surprise to get any response other than "/Moderator
rejected your blah blah blah/ " as usual.

Secondly, I've spent my time as a developer working on OpenSource/GNU
projects for free in my younger years !!
No-one, least of all I,  needs your abjectly condescending attitude when
I report a problem !!
Everyone just needs bugs to be fixed; *not be given attitude by some
jumped-up dude who deems himself some gift to creation* !!!
Last time I checked, that was the objectives of OpenSource/GNU; unless
you ascribe to a different mantra that only you know about !!

Thirdly, *Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit !!*

Fourthly, if you actually bothered to read my email properly, I said I
was *not interested to bother to register* just to report a bug.
If you allowed people to report issues anonymously without having to
register, you might find out about more bugs that go unreported !!!
I say this from several decades of systems experience !!!

Fifthly, your "advice" as to running ubuntu-bug is irrelevant/nonsensical!!
Have already been down that road before submitting to you/yours !!!

That said, I consider the matter closed. Please don't even attempt to
reply hereto.
A mail rule has already been set against it.

I trust you find the above in order.

Viva true OpenSource/Gnu
Kobus

The information transmitted is without prejudice and intended solely for
the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking action in reliance upon this
information by persons or entities other than the intended primary
addressee, is prohibited. All of our rights, be it singularly or
collectively, remain strictly and unconditionally reserved. If you
receive this in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete
the material from any computer/device.