OFX Note Propagation

Rufus rlaggren at mail.com
Fri Jul 29 10:57:07 EDT 2016

> Autofill and import are completely different.

Good to hear. What I hoped, actually. I'll start another thread for any
further issues on Import.

> It's there to capture all of the information that might be included in an OFX file

Yes, good practice. But. Looks like header info from the OFX file about
file source. Didn't' see anything like that in the transaction
block/section (in my quick skim of the files from the banks). Not sure
"meta" stuff should appear in every trans, though. The bank source is
implied by the account, so that's redundant... IAC, if absolutely
necessary, abbreviations would be totally appropriate here. IMHO

> Yes, it looks like lines 415-472 of src/import-export/ofx/gnc-ofx-import.c is what you want to #if 0 out.

THANK YOU. Now I'll see which of my lazy bones takes precedence - short
term or long term. <G>

Rufus