Behaviour of transaction lists when resizing Gnucash window

Nelson Handcock nelson.handcock at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 18:33:05 EDT 2016

Hello,

I'm using GN V2.6.12 - ed11f6d+ on 2016-03-27.

I've noticed that if I open an account, scroll up to the top (or anywhere
for that matter) then resize the window - the display moves back down to
the bottom of the account.

It certainly makes sense that the display should show the most recent
entries when you open an account for the first time, but I think the cursor
position should stay where it is when the main window is being resized.

I'm in the process of reviewing account entries and so when I resize the
window so that I can see everything I need, I have to constantly scroll
back to where I was. It's quite annoying!

I notice that this behaviour does not seem to occur in reports - the cursor
position stays in the same place and the scroll bar control dynamically
re-sizes in response to the window re-sizing.

Not sure if you'd really call this a bug or not - but I'm happy to report
it as such if appropriate.

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson Handcock