Can't save gnucash files

Raven Long fairhavencville at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 21:10:02 EDT 2016

I have a couple of gB left.

I've been pausing Drive when opening gnucash, and I haven't had the problem
(yet!). Not an elegant workaround, but effective.

It seems like the lock file is disappearing. At least it's gone the last
two times it happened. That doesn't explain the permission problem, though.

I'm baffled.

Safe Travels,

Raven Long
Flame Bilyue