Unusably small ledger columns in HiDPI

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 17:14:09 EDT 2016

Adam,
I’ll assume that as a long time user, you’re aware of the Description field expand-to-fit behavior, and that this isn’t somehow related to that.
Perhaps you could double-click on the column headers? I know that’s needed for the Balance column on some OSes. Maybe it will work here as well? Just guessing.

David

P.S. It would seem to me that with a higher resolution screen, the problem would be too small rather than too big, but be that as it may…