Scheduled Transactions - Paying Some, Not All

saboc cessanfrancisco at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:34:48 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am pretty new to GnuCash, coming from Quicken and KmyMoney.

I have figured out how to set up Scheduled Transactions, and how to set the
date to allow early entry.  However, one thing I have not figured out is,
how do I pick and choose which transactions to enter and which to wait until
later to enter?

The way my GnuCash is set up now is I get a list of of my scheduled
transactions, and the ones that are due, or past due, say "Create" or
something like that.  I check the the little box that says to "Review
Transactions before posting," or something like that.  The transactions are
listed and I can edit them.  However, once I click "OK" GnuCash enters all
the transactions that are listed (the ones due) whether I edited them or
not.

How can I set up my Scheduled Transactions to allow me to choose which ones
are to posted, instead of doing it batch-style?

Thanks.