Creating own "hardcoded" Bayes Rules

Richard Sailer richard.willi.sailer at student.uni-augsburg.de
Sat Jun 4 14:47:14 EDT 2016

Hi,
I want to use gnucash to get some statistics of our hackerspace transaction.

In my profit account I want one sub-account for student members (10 €)
and one for full-members (30€).

When I import bank transactions via HBCI, is it possible automatically
map all 10 € incomes to one sub account. For example.

I'm looking for a "hardcoded, high-priority rule, only by amount".

Is it possible to create such a rule?

It's no problem if this requires lisp programming or understanding a
custom file format, as long as it's somehow :) documented.

Thanks
-- Richard