"Gnucash.app" 2.6.12-2 is damaged after installing on Mac OS X 10.10.5

Chris Velevitch chris.velevitch at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 07:49:26 EDT 2016

When I ran spctl -avv /Applications/GnuCash.app, I get:-

     Gnucash.app: invalid signature (code or signature have been modified)

When I re-download it, I still get the same problem.

--

Chris
--

Adobe Developers & Designers, Sydney
Topic: InDesign: "The" website layout and CSS generation tool
Date: 30th May 2016
Details and RSVP on http://www.meetup.com/Adobe-developers-designers-sydney/