Help importing historical stock prices

Jim Vincent jimvincent2 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 7 08:26:25 EDT 2016

There is finance-quote script. I was hoping that I could use that to get the prices and get them into gnu-cash. The amount of data is not a big concern – although there are a lot of stocks (maybe a hundred), I just need year-end data for the past six years, plus data for a starting point. I need the list of stocks to input to finance-quote, along with a list of the dates I need data for.

I am willing to pay if someone can help me.

Jim Vincent