Unable to create new Namespace in Price Editor

Jonathan Wells jon.wells at yakka.ca
Thu Jun 9 19:33:51 EDT 2016

Thanks for that info.

That works for creating the Namespace, a Security, and subsequently for
creating a Price.

But my idea will not work as the only account type that can be
denominated using the new MILEAGE commodity is "Stock" or "Mutual Fund".
  Ideally I want to enter MILEAGE directly from the vehicle log into an
expense account transaction as if it was a currency worth 55c per unit.
I will do the calculation manually and enter it as a normal expense.

Jon