GNUCash issues

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Jun 10 07:03:03 EDT 2016

On Friday, 10 June 2016 18:16:05 BST Miranda Lee wrote:
> Dear Maf,
>
> If you still have time for my questions.. I would appreciate your further
> advice*!*
>
> How can I correct the record showed at 'Company registration' after I have
> setting up one already?

Hi Miranda,

Possibly File -> Properties -> Business.   But I'm not entirely sure what you
mean by "Company Registration"

<SNIP>

> For printing Profit & lost report, although I have selected all account and
> the date range (then hit 'apply', then 'okay), there is no figures showing
> at the report! Do you know the reason?

Hmm, not sure what you are doing wrong.  I've just run a P&L on my books that
I have open at the moment, and by default, I get some text to my screen.

Maybe you should break the problem down, and just select one income or expense
account to start with, and figure how to get that to show before just going for
a full report?

0.02
Maf.