Outdated SSL Certificate for https://www.gnucash.org

Xavier Lagraula detunizedgravity at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 04:47:44 EDT 2016

Hm. No. This is not what I meant. I am well aware of the arguments you are
making here. My problem is not that I trust my browser more than my own
judgment. My problem is that I know no practical and reasonable way to
apply my judgement, and I must make do with what my browser will allow.

To be precise I have tried with both the latest stable versions of FF and
Edge, and neither allowed me to set an exception in the usual way. Maybe I
could have lowered my security settings, but I question the relevance of
such a choice. The fact that *I*, as an I.T. security consultant, may be
able to find how to do it and live with the consequences, does not
necessarily make it a reasonable course of action for everyone.

Best regards,
  Xavier Lagraula