OFX Connection Troubles with Fifth Third

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Thu Jun 16 16:55:00 EDT 2016

On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 03:21:43 -0700 (PDT)
Nebabon <nebabon at gmail.com> wrote:

> So basically, what I am hearing is to either keep using Quicken &
> QuickBooks or switch banks (or move countries).
>

> --

More choices
Don't worry about downloading your bank's view of your accounts but
keep your own accounts [philosophically different, does not require
aqbanking]

Start pressuring the bank involved to be FOSS friendly

Go through the entire banking market and find a better deal for your
money overall

There are other FOSS bookkeeping / accounting programs but I have no
idea whether they deal with your bank either.
Liz