credit cards - never any transactions?

david.carlson.417 david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 12:22:50 EDT 2016

I am a customer at a U. S. credit union.  This one is also a lot harder to download credit card data from.  In my case I need to log in to the credit union  site  to get to the log in page to the credit card site to find the link to download the credit card transactions.   Then they do not offer ofx or qfx format so I either take excel format or pdf and screen scrape from that.
David C

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone