Edit a payment?

Nelson Handcock nelson.handcock at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 16:48:08 EDT 2016

In my experience, I've found it best to delete the payment and then
re-enter it.

So go to the customer/supplier account listing - click on the payment
amount (which should take you to the account where the payment currently
sits) - delete the entry (which will also delete the associated records in
the A/R or A/P ledger) - and then re-do the payment using the correct
accounts.

Hope this helps....

http://www.linkedin.com/in/nelsonhandcockaustralia