Scheduled Transactions not Being Created Automatically

Benjamin Soffer (SLF) bsoffer at soffer-law.com
Tue Jun 28 20:57:44 EDT 2016

The feature used to work, but it no longer does.  I suspect I did something to turn it off, but I have no idea what it was.  It does work when I manually click “since last run.”  GnuCash 2.6.10; Windows 10.

Any suggestions?

Benjamin E. Soffer ♦ THE SOFFER LAW FIRM PC

T  818.963.8998

21550 Oxnard Street, Suite 300

Woodland Hills, CA 91367-7109

 <http://www.soffer-law.com/> www.soffer-law.com

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received

it in error, please advise me, the sender, by reply email and immediately delete the message and any

attachments (including from your “Deleted Items” or “Trash” folder) without copying or disclosing the contents.

Thank you.