scheme to retrieve the customer associated with a transaction

Macho Philipovich macho at resist.ca
Wed Mar 2 20:11:48 EST 2016

   Hi GnuCashers,
   Does anyone know offhand how Scheme code would find the customer and
   job objects that are associated with a given transaction "split", if
   any?
   I'm customizing a report that I've adapted from transaction.scm. The
   last bit of customization is to add two columns showing the customer
   name and job name whenever the transaction is either is a payment
   received toward a customer invoice, or whenever the transaction has an
   associated chargeback (i.e. it the payment of an expense that will
   ultimately be recouped from the customer on whose behalf it was made).
   I'm in the add-split-row method and have variable called "split" to
   work from.
   All suggestions are appreciated, including API references, although a
   couple of lines of code would truly make my day! Thanks.
   Macho