QIF import crash - workaround

david.carlson.417@gmail.com david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:41:48 EST 2016

    Nice catch.  I wonder if that is. The same credit card the last user reported.  Who h one is it?
Spell checker is really messing with me.
David C
Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

------ Original message------From: Jason FieringDate: Thu, Mar 3, 2016 1:16 AMTo: gnucash-user at gnucash.org;Subject:QIF import crash - workaround
Gnucash crashed when I attempted to import a QIF file oftransactions downloaded from my credit card's website.  I see others havereported this or something similar.When I inspected the QIF file (in Notepad) it had no header and immediatelybegan with the first transaction.  I added the first line, "!Type:CCard"and removed any empty lines.  I was then able to import the QIF file withno problems.I am using 2.6.11 running on Windows 7._______________________________________________gnucash-user mailing listgnucash-user at gnucash.orghttps://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user-----Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.