Customized GNUcash 2 currencies

Icyman61 jbhensoniii at mail.com
Thu Mar 3 05:07:37 EST 2016

I am curious, has anyone worked with 2 different currencies.
what I am trying to accomplish is this, I get my monthly retirement check in
a us bank. I have some bills in the us, a credit card, mortgage, few others,
I need to pay them, then I transfer funds to me by western union, xoom, atm
withdrawls to pay bills in another country with their money.

I need GNUcash to do that plus do the exchange rates based upon the current
dollar to peso rate. Does anyone have any experience with this?