Linking to Chase Business Credit Card Account (GC 2.6.11/Win7)

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 20:28:56 EST 2016

Thanks, I tried what it mentioned, setting the ver to 103 instead of 102,
and generating a 32 char hex number for the UID field, but still can't get
in.  Chase is no help.  They say they only support Quicken.  Guess I'll
just stick with downloading from the web site.

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis
650-678-4670

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/electromechanical>