Adjusting column widths in GnuCash

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 05:47:58 EDT 2016

I'm running GnuCash 2.6.11 on Windows 10 and if I carefully move the mouse
cursor over to the right hand side of the balance column header it changes
to a double vertical line with a left and right arrow either side and I'm
able to then left click and hold and manually expand the width of the
balance column rightwards, even outside the right border of the GnuCash
window.

If I have a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of my account register it
only seems to work if I've dragged that over to the right fully as well.

I then click and hold on the left side of the Transfer column header and
drag it to the left and it automatically snaps back and adjusts the width
of the Description column at that point..

Cheers Dave H.