Unrealized gains showing up in Balance Sheet empty

Jobjörn Folkesson jobjorn at jobjorn.se
Wed Mar 16 13:40:47 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I contacted this mailing list last september because of problems with
Unrealized gains. Then I had unrealized gains that were wildly out of
proportion. I eventually managed to fix that, and had smaller, more
reasonable "Unrealized gains", but I still wasn't happy with them (they
should have been reduced to zero).

Anyhow, today I finally took care of eliminating all transactions involving
foreign currencies. (During this process I had one report inform me that 0
GBP was equal to 22.40 SEK, which should be unreasonable with any exchange
rate.)

But "Unrealized gains" still show up in my Balance Sheet. Although empty,
it seems to be blocking the Total Equity and Total Liabilities & Equity
values from updating, as they are also empty. (See the attached
screenshot.) Any idea on how I could fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Jobjörn Folkesson