Swedish business accounts

Antikvariat Källaren antikvariat.kallaren at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 08:57:22 EDT 2016

Hi,

I work for a small firm and we are currently investigating options to move
away from accounting-by-spreadsheet to something a little more easy to
manage. I use gnucash privately on Ubuntu, so have some basic experience
with it. However, at work we have Win 10 and I've run into a problem; after
using the work-around on the Wiki (LANG=Swedish_Sweden LANGUAGE=sv) I still
get all account names in English, I need the Swedish BAS business
accounts.Everything else seems to be in Swedish.

Any solutions to this?

Thanks,
Bo

--
Antikvariat Källaren
tel butik: 0413-558946 tis - fre 12-18 lör 10-14